Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's too late to apologize...it's too late

The lady living just right below my unit, has always been caring towards our well-being and at all times willing to lend a helping hand.

Today, as generous as always, she made us 'Lo Mai Kai' which came together with antique bowls and she put them in a plastic bag. Took it from her and brought the food home. Without due care and attention, the plastic slipped out of my hands and the bowls went kaput! OMG! Those were Chinese antique bowls! I repeat...ANTIQUE! 2 of 'em! Where can I find the exact same bowls to replace the broken ones? Sigh. I'm so sooorrryyy. It was unintentional!

Owing to my clumsiness, first thing I'll do tomorrow is to knock on her door and apologize. Hope she will not go berserk!

1 comment:

  1. lol..dun worry..she'll understand. lots of luck yea? ;)

    ReplyDelete