After 10 years being together, they finally tied the knot. Was glad to see the newlyweds and their family after 7 years. Some grew up, some still look the same, some with familiar faces and yet I couldn't recall who the hell were they. Believe it or not, I almost reached the height of the bridegroom! Which means I'm not really that short (Oh! And I didn't mean that the bridegroom is short).
I was a kid back then when I used to run over to their house for shelter after I got beaten up by granny. With a cane. Now you know how naughty I was. Mum of the bridegroom would bring me along wherever she goes, to pick her children up from work or from school. She taught me how to fold silver papers while her children taught me how to write and read Chinese. I still suck at it though.
The opening of the wedding dinner was none like others. Eight couples, consist of best friends to the bride and bridegroom, lined up along the aisle, throwing flower petals to welcome the wedding couple.
The hosts tried to humor us with their funny side and jokes but nehhh it didn't work for me! The Y.M.C.A dance on the stage was entertaining! The bridegroom made a fool out of himself but who cares? He enjoyed himself.
10 people was allocated to one table. 3 didn't show up. In the midst of the course, 2 left the table, and then another 2. So, left 3 of us, sitting at a big round table. How could 3 people finish up a large serving of dish? Mr.Waiter was shocked to see the empty seats and laughed to himself. I laughed to myself too.
Food was yummylicious! It went well with a glass of red wine.
I was a kid back then when I used to run over to their house for shelter after I got beaten up by granny. With a cane. Now you know how naughty I was. Mum of the bridegroom would bring me along wherever she goes, to pick her children up from work or from school. She taught me how to fold silver papers while her children taught me how to write and read Chinese. I still suck at it though.
The opening of the wedding dinner was none like others. Eight couples, consist of best friends to the bride and bridegroom, lined up along the aisle, throwing flower petals to welcome the wedding couple.
The hosts tried to humor us with their funny side and jokes but nehhh it didn't work for me! The Y.M.C.A dance on the stage was entertaining! The bridegroom made a fool out of himself but who cares? He enjoyed himself.
10 people was allocated to one table. 3 didn't show up. In the midst of the course, 2 left the table, and then another 2. So, left 3 of us, sitting at a big round table. How could 3 people finish up a large serving of dish? Mr.Waiter was shocked to see the empty seats and laughed to himself. I laughed to myself too.
Food was yummylicious! It went well with a glass of red wine.
No comments:
Post a Comment