Now this is what you called an action-packed movie! There were more and more fighting and bomb-blasting scenes every few minutes, which I think it's cool! It was reaally fast-moving that you wouldn't even wanna miss a second of it. Not even a blink of an eye! I loved the part when the Joes were speed-chasing after the Cobras on the busy roads in Paris. I was very impressed with the bulky and heavy-looking metal suit (the accelerator). Instead of slowing them down, it made Duke and Rip ran faster and jumped higher than ever before. However, this movie is too predictable. I expected Ana to switch sides, true enough, she did and the President of the United States turned out to be a replica of the real President. Anyways, there should be a Part 2 of G.I. Joe and I'm certainly looking forward to it! How thrilling would it be if I'm recruited to be one of the Joes? *dreaming*
Channing Tatum as Duke

Isn't he HOT??!! At a glance, he looks just like Nick Lachey.
Sienna Miller as Ana Lewis
I still think she looks better in black hair.


No comments:
Post a Comment