I plugged in my ipod and took out a book to read while waiting for the doctor to arrive. Alas, ipod ran out of battery. Darn! No music, no concentration. My focus was diverted away from the book to the people around me from time to time.
Saw a young, teenage, Korean/Japanese lookalike boy, at about my age, wore the same brand of clothing line from head to toe. T-Shirt from Nike. Sport shoes from Nike. Sling bag from Nike. I doubt if his trousers is not from Nike. Seriously...it gave me a sore eye having to see the same symbol printed 'all over him'. So I continued reading.
A distracting noise came from few feets away. Mr. Tubby, a fat-looking, Chinese businessman (I could tell from his actions and the way he dressed) was on a call, put it on loudspeaker and spoke at the top of his voice like no one's business. I would shove a big burger into his big mouth if I could!! He hung up the call, thus, I continued reading.
Annoying.
However, I was rather amused upon hearing the conversation between two 'ah mohs' who were sitting next to me. The husband was racking is brains to solve a crossword puzzle. His wife knew the answer but...
H: No no no no! Don't tell me.
W: But I'm not going to tell you the word...just a hint
H: No no no no!
No comments:
Post a Comment