First time in 2 years and 6 months, the Business School actually gave us the wrong question paper during examination. The moment I opened the paper to look at the questions *I wasn't suppose to do that*, my heart stopped. They were all different from what I studied! At that moment, I thought I was going to fail. I took in and let out a deep audible breathe in relief after they provided us with the correct question paper.
Different emotions and feelings are blended in me. I'm happy to finally complete my diploma. At last I'm able to put my feet up. But what most will say, graduation is just a beginning of something new. I'm feeling blue at the same time. College has been the best of times (not exactly true) but yea...they were bitter sweet. I've made new friends. They were amazing but some are freakin' weird. Eerieeeeee. Definitely something to be remembered.
Soon, we're going to part. We'll go on our separate ways. "As we go on, we'll remember all the times we had together"
as we go on, we remember,
ReplyDeleteall the times we, had together,
and as our life change, what so ever,
we will still be! friends forever!!