I was really looking forward to rollerblading for the past few days but I will not anticipate it anytime soon. Starting to feel a little phobia. Phobia in rollerblading. I haven't been practicing since primary. I fell twice. First, landed flat right on the floor, front first. Second, my ass kissed the ground, bit my lip and it bled. That's it! Had enough of it. I wouldn't want to go home with wounds and bruises all over my obdy. But it was hilarious when Ben fell. It puts a smile on my face each time I think of it and try real hard to hold back my laughter. Benny, on the other hand, was a pro! He tried different stunts without fail! Emily joined us later.
Ben and I had our last meal with Ivan. Not that anyone of us is dead. But Ivan is leaving for KL. He brought us to look for boxers. Suggested him 'The Unders' but the poster of a guy wearing an underwear at the entrance of the shop totally freaked him out.
After that, I went to Borders to meet Debra. Bought a fiction book entitled The Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult whereas Debra bought Change of Heart by the same author. We were able to get the book at 20% discount because Fiona is working there. Then came across a book What Men Know About Women. Guess what? the content of the book was empty! Meaning, men knows NOTHING about women! Perhaps the empty pages were meant for men to write down what they know about women. The book cost around RM17. Who would wanna buy an empty book at that price?!
At the end of the day, I headed home exhausted, before the traffic started to build.
HAHAHA!!! i can really make ppl laugh by falling wei!cool!
ReplyDelete