Friday, September 18, 2009

Please don't stop the music

We grew up listening to boy/girl bands like 98 Degrees, Backstreet Boys, N'Sync, Westlife and Spice Girls.
We collect their music albums, carefully arrange them on a shelf from A-Z, stick their posters on the wall, cupboards and our parents would pester us to remove them.
We jump for joy when we see them on tv or when we hear them on the radio.
We beg our parents to pay for concert tickets.
Some skip school just to see them live...


I was pretty much infatuated by them. Crazy over cute, good-looking and young boy bands and wish I look as pretty and attractive as the girls. I remember when I was younger, I would hold a torchlight or a remote control as a microphone, in front of the tv, sing and follow their dance moves. I also recalled myself dancing to The Way You Make Me Feel by Steps, in front of my cousin sister but yea I sucked. Oh and NTV7 used to play those music videos on tv. I could remember which of my favourite video comes first and which comes later, 'coz the sequence were pretty much the same everyday.



Out of boredom, I found myself watching videos of A1, S Club 7, Code Red, 911, Solid Harmony and All Saints as well as groovy Toy-Box and Vengaboys on youtube and listening to their songs which I haven't listened in ages. They certainly did bring good memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment